Friday, August 16, 2013

Where in the world is Modernhaus?

Hi there!  Have you come over from the Hostess Haven feature on Green Wedding Shoes?  Do you feel like you just took a wrong turn down a dark alley??

You can now find custom and vintage pieces from Modernhaus here!



A retail website is coming soon, where you'll be able to purchase my custom furniture and even rent the Modernhaus look for your event!

You can see more examples of my work this weekend when I help furnish and style a Hollywood wedding with Tori from Sitting in a Tree Events!



Follow "modernhaus" on Instagram for new projects, sales, and the website launch, or email me at modernhaus@gmail.com if you'd like to chat!

-Summer/MODERNHAUS








1 comment:

  1. I saw the black and white navajo print chair on ebay. You made an awesome fabric choice.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to say? I'd love to hear it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails